Planeswalkers of Vancouver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement Re: Friday the 25th, meetup at imperial hobbies for trading and some friendly playing!

5 posters

Go down

Announcement Re: Friday the 25th, meetup at imperial hobbies for trading and some friendly playing! Empty Announcement Re: Friday the 25th, meetup at imperial hobbies for trading and some friendly playing!

Post by mjqaz123 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:27 am

Hello there folks!
My name is MJ and I work at imperial hobbies, i'm the kid usually taking out the garbage and whining about my job from time to time, any ways, myself and a few friends are gathering at 1 o clock on friday the 25th at imperial hobbies to have a good old fashion trade session and a couple of rounds of standard/non-standard games, I personally will be there from 1 o clock till closing so feel free to drop in between 1 and 6 to trade, and have a few rounds of the game.

IMPORTANT: the trading will most likely go on until 5.30 as there will be a draft at 6.00 pm, i will be taking part in said draft and will be there until 9.00 pm, feel free to throw random cards at me throughout the day!

Hope to see some of you there and to make some sweet deals,

kind regards,

-M.J. Somani

mjqaz123

Back to top Go down

Announcement Re: Friday the 25th, meetup at imperial hobbies for trading and some friendly playing! Empty Re: Announcement Re: Friday the 25th, meetup at imperial hobbies for trading and some friendly playing!

Post by sazaric Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:23 am

Can I bring potatoes

sazaric

Back to top Go down

Announcement Re: Friday the 25th, meetup at imperial hobbies for trading and some friendly playing! Empty Re: Announcement Re: Friday the 25th, meetup at imperial hobbies for trading and some friendly playing!

Post by Mushtato Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:44 pm

I'll be there, I'm in need of boon satyrs and voice of resurgences if anyone has any
-Charles

Mushtato

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJeivus Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Thanks for posting on here! Unfortunately, I myself won't be able to make it because I have school until 5 Sad.

Are you still interested in my Thespian's stage, though?

SirJeivus
Admin

https://pofv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantomizer Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:16 am

Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday. I was bounded by work.
Next week!

Quantomizer

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJeivus Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:33 pm

Topic Locked as this event has passed. Great job for organizing it!

SirJeivus
Admin

https://pofv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum